As you will be aware, school budgets are facing lots of cuts, now and in the future. Whilst we are feeling this pressure here at St John’s, we refuse to compromise on giving all of our pupils the best possible education we can. For this reason, we must be creative in our drive to raise much needed funds!
We have recently signed up to Easyfundraising.com. Easyfundraising is an entirely free service that allows people to shop directly at their favourite online store via the links on the easyfundraising.org.uk website and raise a donation for their school once a purchase is made. Donations can be up to 15% of the value of your purchase, depending on the retailer and the item purchased. There are thousands of stores that are already participating with leading high street brands such as Tesco, Amazon, Marks & Spencers, John Lewis and more, making it one of the most effortless fundraising ideas for schools.
All monies raised will go towards enriching the curriculum. Giving our children hands on, memorable experiences including visits out of school and visitors to school is something we are passionate about and so funds raised will enable us to continue to do this, even in the current climate of cuts to our funds.
For a full list of retailers involved, please follow the link:
Instructions for raising funds for our school:
1. Click on this link: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stjohnscofeschool/?q=st%20john&cat=cause-autosuggest
2. Click on the ‘Join Us’ tab and enter your name, surname, email and create a password. Then you will have created an account.
3. Each time you go to shop online, log on to the Easyfundraising website and search retailers to check if that retailer offers a donation for each purchase.
4. If the retailer is on the list, click on the icon to enter their website through Easyfundraising – this ensures that we will receive a donation.
5. With your completed purchase, we will receive a donation!
If you need support with this, please speak to the Senior Leadership Team!
Thank you for your continued support.